Tried and Tested
- 1 kg chicken
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 tsp cumin seeds, crushed
- 1 tsp black pepper crushed
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 Green chillies finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 2-4 green chillies, thinly sliced
- 1 inch piece of ginger, thinly sliced
- Heat oil in a deep pan or wok. Saute ginger garlic paste.
- Add chopped green chillies and sauté. Add chopped onions, mix and sauté for 3-4 minutes or till onions become translucent.
- Add chicken cubes with salt, coriander, cumin and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add black pepper, and yogurt, and cook on medium high heat till oil separated.
- Add cream and butter . Adjust seasoning. Cover and keep simmer on very low flame about 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve hot with naan.