- 500 gms boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 5 -6 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 purple onion, cut into cubes
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 8 tbsp hot sauce
- 2 cups pizza cheese
- 1 cup diced green onion
- Preheat oven to 500F
- In a large bowl mix together the olive oil, hot sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder, lemon zest & paprika.
- Add the potatoes and stir to coat.
- Add half of the marinade to a greased baking dish and add the potatoes and cubed onions, stir to coat.
- Add the diced chicken to the “left behind” olive oil/hot sauce mix and stir to coat all the chicken. Allow to marinate about 15-20 minutes .
- Roast the potatoes for 45-50 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes, until cooked through and nice and crispy on the outside.
- Last 15 minutes of potatoes, bake chicken and peppers in separate baking dish for 10 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are fully cooked add the baked chicken with all the juices.
- Lower the oven temperature to 400°F.
- In a large bowl mix all the topping ingredients together.
- Top the chicken with the topping.
- Bake 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the topping is melted and bubbly delicious.
- Serve with extra hot sauce .